2. Access to the registration areas of the site is permitted on the basis that:
3. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your password and you are responsible for all activity that occurs under your user name and password. We will not be liable where your password is used by someone else. We reserve the right to cancel your account and to ban you from registering a new account if the security of your account is compromised in any way and for any reason.
4. For the purposes of these terms and conditions "User Content" means material including, without limitation, text, video, photographs, graphics, audio, and competition entries whether published on this site or not and whether copyright of Tsuen Lee or a third party.
5. Users of this site may submit User Content including but not limited to text including comments and blogs, videos, photographs, graphics and/or audio for publication in various areas of the site, including our forums and blogs. We accept no liability in respect of any User Content submitted by users and published by us and we are not responsible for its content and accuracy. When you submit a video, photograph or other User Content to us you do so in accordance with these terms and conditions. We do not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to such User Content whether published or not. Submission of any User Content is subject to the following terms:
6. You or the owner of the User Content retain ownership of the copyright in all User Content sent to us and are free to republish it wherever you or the owner wish and in whatever medium you or the owner want.
7. We do not keep any “comments” that are not accepted for publication but may retain other User Content even if this is not published. We have no obligation to you to keep any User Content or to return it to you or remove it from this website or anywhere else we may have published it at any time.
8. You must not send materials that contain viruses, worms, or any other destructive elements. Insults, threats, defamatory comment, dissemination of confidential material, pyramid or other soliciting schemes, or actions meant to disrupt or abuse other users are also prohibited. Users must not use the Tsuen Lee website to advocate illegal conduct or to participate in illegal or fraudulent activities and must not post or distribute unauthorized copies of copyright material including photographic images, artwork, text, sound files or computer programs. If you have a product or service to advertise, you may not use the website for this purpose.
9. We do not endorse any User Content or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed herein, and we expressly disclaim any and all liability in connection with such material. Tsuen Lee does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on this website, and we will remove any User Content if properly notified that such material infringes another's intellectual property rights. We reserve the right to remove User Content without prior notice.
10. You are advised not to reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example: telephone number, email address or home address). You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your details when using this website.
11. Any questions about these terms and conditions or reports of anyone abusing the website or otherwise not complying with these terms and conditions should be addressed to email@example.com
12. If you become aware of any misuse of the site or wish to complain about any User Content or material on the site or believe any of your rights have been violated e.g. your copyright infringed, you have been defamed etc., you can notify us using any of the "Report This" links on the Site (you will need to be a Registered User to do this). This is the quickest way to contact us. Alternatively you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will need to know the following:
13. We reserve the right to immediately terminate or suspend access to the website in response to conduct that we believe interferes with other peoples' enjoyment.
14. This website is ©Tsuen Lee Group (Holdings) Limited 2013. All text, graphics and other content on this website is the copyright of Tsuen Lee Group (Holdings) Limited or its licensors.
15. You must not reproduce any part of this website or the material or transmit it to or store it in any other website or disseminate any part of the material in any other form, unless we have indicated in writing that you may do so. The design, arrangement and look and feel of this website are also the copyright of Tsuen Lee and may not be copied or otherwise reproduced.
16. The trademarks, trade names and logos displayed on this website are the property of Tsuen Lee or other third parties. Users should not use these without the prior written permission of Tsuen Lee or the relevant third party.
17. We are providing this website and its contents on an 'as is' basis and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, excludes all representations or warranties of any kind including, without limitation, warranties implied by statue. In addition, we do not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this website is accurate, complete or current.
18. We will not be liable for any loss which may result from the use of this website including, without limitation, loss due to any computer virus or viruses which may infect your computer equipment as a result of your access to or use of this website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from this website (except for death or personal injury attributable to our negligence and to the extent permitted at law).
19. If, for any reason, we believe that you have not complied with any of these terms and conditions of use, we may, at our discretion, cancel your access to the registration areas of the site immediately and without giving you any advance notice or reason. If we wish to bring the agreement to an end, we will do so by emailing you at the address you have registered stating that the agreement has terminated. The agreement will terminate and your email address and password will become invalid on this website immediately.
20. You can access other sites via links or URL re-directions from this site. These sites are not under our control and we are not responsible in any way for any of their contents. You agree that we will not be party to any transaction or contract with any third party that you may enter into and we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage which you may suffer by using those third party websites and services. You agree you will not involve us in any dispute you may have with any such third party website or service.
21. Any personal information collected from this website will be used by us in accordance with our Privacy Statement, the Data Protection Act 1998 and any other relevant legislation.
22. Although we will do our best to provide constant, uninterrupted access to this site we do not guarantee this. We accept no responsibility or liability for any interruption or delay.
23. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable such invalidity shall not affect the other provisions of these terms and conditions which shall remain in full force and effect.
24. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
25. References to “Tsuen Lee”, “us”, “our”, and “we” are to Tsuen Lee Group (Holdings) Limited, Room 303-304, 3/F., Crown Industrial Building, 106 How Ming Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
26. These terms were last updated on 16 January 2014 and may be varied from time to time. Please ensure that you review these terms and conditions regularly as you will be deemed to have accepted a variation if you continue to use the site after it has been posted.